Drivers authorized by the ...................... Rental agency are required to submit:
- A valid identity card or residence card.
- The driver's license of the driver and any other additional driver (originals only).
- A valid passport for MRE and foreigners. A copy of the documents will be taken and kept in our rental records.
- The minimum age required to rent is 23 years old.
- The driver must hold a valid driver's license and for more than two years.
- In the event of non-presentation of these parts to the renter when taking charge of the vehicle, the latter reserves the right not to rent.
- The total payment is made upon delivery of the vehicle.
- The renter must return the vehicle in the same condition as the delivery.
- The tenant is responsible on the road as parking.
- The damage of the vehicle is covered only on production of an accident report within 24 hours.
- It is forbidden to use the tracks with a rental car except 4x4.
- All-risk insurance with a deductible in case of accident.
- Public liability.
- People transported,
- theft of the vehicle.
- Fire. For any accident, a report is mandatory.
In the case of mechanical problems, you must immediately inform the rental company, the phone number is on the rental agreement. Permission for repairs or a replacement vehicle must be requested and granted by the rental company.
NB: The use of vehicles outside tarmac tracks (track and off-piste) is not permitted. Any damage caused in this case remain the responsibility of the driver who will be charged before departure.